SŌLEIL utilizes a gentle microcurrent and traditional Gua Sha techniques to massage, sculpt and stimulate the facial muscles for a more radiant and youthful appearance.
Massaging the orbital area with the 360° bead can boost eye cream absorption while increasing circulation to reduce dark circles and puffiness. Helping to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, creases and folds around the orbital area. The ergonomic v-shaped panel follows the natural contours of your face, uplifting and toning your face and neck tissues, achieving more contoured and enhanced-looking features. Applying the Gua Sha techniques can help with boosting circulation and encouraging lymphatic drainage.
- Apply your eye cream around the eye area, from the inner corners to the brow bone.
- Place the massage bead on the inner and outer corners of the eyes, between the eye and bridge of the nose. Warm up the zones by applying light pressure and releasing until the eye cream is absorbed.
- Using the V·Shaped Massage Panel, apply light pressure in an upward motion, massaging upwards towards the temple, toning the muscles in the eye area.
- Apply NŪVO SKIN serum, PURITY Face oil, or the moisturizer of your preference on your face.
- Place the V·Shaped Massage Panel against your jawline. Starting from your chin, follow the jawline and massage in an upward motion towards the ears.
- Place the V-Shaped Massage Panel flat against your skin, next to your nose,. Apply light to medium pressure while massaging at a slight angle towards the ear.
- Using the long curved outer edge, massage in an upward motion starting from the corner of your mouth towards your temple. This is to help contour your cheekbones.
- Place the long curved outer edge on top of your brow bone. Massage upwards until you meet your hairline. Repeat until you have massaged your entire forehead.
- Apply NŪVO SKIN serum, PURITY Face oil, or the moisturizer of your preference on your neck.
- Place the V-Shaped Massage Panel at the top of your collarbone. Apply light to medium pressure, massage your neck in an upward motion. (*Do not massage the Adam’s Apple).